Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Todaaaaaay =D

LOL! He planned what to wear for the date,
and he had think for me too! What a cute BF I have xP

Our style of the Day xD




Our destination! Sunway Pyramid! HAHA!
Everytime we'r goin there, it's public holiday -.-
Good Timing...

In the HUNGRY morning, he's a lazy worm.
Have to wait him until the afternoon, my breakfast was at 12++
But nevermind, I'm on diet! Gahh*
Gonna plan to eat Pan Mee at Taman Connaught,
but we forget today is HOLIDAY ._.

So...straight to the Mall.
EAT!


The Curly couple, LOL!


Ice Skating! Weee~ Our beginning location, HAHA!










Watch da Movieeeeee! Became cold blooded, don't know why keep laughing when the people die ._. and he keep close his eyes & hide his face beside my cheek! LOL!


Then, Dinner! Opps, can count as LUNCH? HAHA!
My favourite Taiwan restaurant, Fong Lye =D
His friend's working there, so we no need to wait, HAHA!

















Between, of course we'r having alot of photos again ♥










And Facebook...=D

Every moment that we spent together were the precious time ♥