Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Big Girls Don't Cry ='(

Today is Tuesday, his off day.
But I got a replacement class & cause us no time to meet,
because he got his DJ class to go D:
Then, it was a good news for me that his class cancelled.

At the moment, he was at Tesco playing games -.-
My class also ended, but he didn't come.
I expected that he will come to meet me immediately but he didnt =(
He was busy playing game there & don't even reply my message.

Until I called him many times, he's still there.
Honestly, I was damn angry until I don't feel like wanna talk to him.
But I gave him a last call to come fetch me home.
So, I wait.

And...
I was like...
Actually I miss him alot, I want him to come find me
But, he exceed my expectations.
The game is just so attractive to make him lose the chance to meet me.
He just think to fetch me home...

The Thing that he wouldn't know...
Why I cried?
For him, because I'm just too angry that he playing games.
I just feel too sick because of ladies's pain.






But...
When he's coming to fetch me, I didn't angry already.
It's not because of those reasons.

Actually I just miss him so badly ='(