Monday, October 24, 2011

Genting ♥ 3D2N



It's our day!
Genting Highland with my baby boy, Wai Ting, Janice! 4 of us =)
We go there for 3days 2nights, woohoo!

In the afternoon, me, Janice & Wai Ting Monorail to Titiwangsa, TAXI!
Within 1hour, we reached Genting & waiting for my dad to take the room key.
LOL! Then, our assignment!!
Took photos for the assignment, *Trip & Homework! Zhadou...

Had been raining few days, on the way up to Genting got tanah runtuh~
It's was so dangerous...
and my boy wanna drive in the night!!
But lucky, he reached around 12something =)

The first day there, we's just sleeping & watch Real Steel!
Nice movie ^^ til 3.30am -.-
Owhh~ Wai Ting & Janice still go to meet her friend until 5.30am.
My God, but we woke up still so early in the next day~











After breakfast, we bought ticket to the theme park.
In the early time, It's too many fog & cause all the facilities close =(
So we wait & wait & wait...COLD! LOL!
Finally, we went in xD
I knew that my boy don't dare to play,
BUT!...I forced him to play the only thing...pirate ship xP
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I was just keep laughing when i'm sitting beside him when in the ship.
I will never ever forget his face ♥
Besides that, There only me, Wai Ting & Janice playing everything.










......
After a rest in the hotel, We go out again for Halloween Party in the theme park!
Yeayy~~ Many cute & scary & kik suii custom walking around there.
Janice & Wai Ting went to play space shoot again, in the night 9pm! -.-
Scary woh~ Janice was too excited, LOL!












Before...


Start to goin up...Face changed. LOL!










And more on Facebook =)

We just end up our trip with very tiring day...
But we're so enjoy =D