Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blog growing mushroom xD

It's been a long time didn't update my blog! Busy for studying, working & playing as well xP Forget about my blog, don't know what to write already. Going to finish my semester break currently, it's time to get back to college on Thursday! Short semester that only for 2 months -,- Expecting that my pastry & baking class, excited**!
During semester break, just went to Melaka had a one day trip with my besties recently. Such a relax day for me, been working for long time and didn't have time to trip. Been eating a lot as well but didn't grow fat. What a poor girl, did my stomach growing worms? No! Stress all the time, getting thinner :( Sometimes even no time to accompany my boyfie :/ but this time went to Melaka without him. But I swear I'll never ever forget about thinking of him no matter where am I =) Took a photo to him! Haha