Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Owhh :( This dew days am having super duper bad mood because of you you youuuuuuuuuu!! Don't ask me why, I don't really know. Im just so fed up of waiting you everytime, don't let me wait until impatient everytime pleaseeeeeeee!
I knew you...
You are always not punctual!
You are always Dota important than me!
You are always DJ important than me!
You are always Neglect me!
I just don't like don't like don't like!

CNY is coming soon, You're working busy like hell. We are seldom meet up nowadays, it makes me feel insecure! Let's just think about it, you treated me as a princess last time & now you treat me as a nobody that's what I feel. I extremely don't like. You could say me like a barbarian now, Yes I am. You really drive me crazy now! 

It's been a while...I just don't want to continue like this :'( I hate you!!