Sunday, February 3, 2013

Why are you shouting at me the message?
Why don't you think why am I like this?
Why you keep scolding me all the time now?
Why you treat me like...I don't know what to describe :/

I hate you! Why don't you think yourself didn't accompany me, neglect me all the time; and I just want to meet you more before you back to yr hometown for 10 days CNY and I still have to work in KL? Just want you to message me like what we did everyday not like now you're busy like hell. Why you go out shopping & working makes you tired and you put the blame on me? I knew you're busy when working but not after work, so? Why?

I couldn't tell you this through verbally, you will just thought that Im a barbarian now always throwing temper on you and you didn't think what the reason is. Im fed up of saying I Miss You because you didn't miss me and you just neglect me all the time. That's what I feel...I really don't like.

Why you asking me to go out and you said you wanna meet me but you're just scold me again? :( I don't know who am I to you now. A person who will accompany you when you need, A person who you just don't need when you don't need it.